3 steps to a Strong relationship
- Empower yourself by watching the selected relationship videos below
- Evaluate your relationship preferences and values in a one-to-one meeting with us
- Connect with people having similar values by becoming a member of Twapata Alumni Connect platform
Now get started.
- 1. Watch each video and reflect on how it can help you build strong relationships.
- Video 1: How to build healthy relationships
- Speaker: Dr. John Van Epp – Follow Your Heart without Losing your Mind
- Video 2: Qualities of a potential good spouse
- Speakers: Casey and Meygan: 4 Qualities to Look for in a Future Partner
- Video 3: Signs of a bad relationship
- Speakers. Dr. Tracey Marks: How to Recognize a Toxic Relationship
- Video 4: When to quit a bad relationship
- Video: Brendon Burchard: When to Quit on Someone (or Leave a Bad Relationship!)
- Video 5: How to get a date worth keeping
- Video: Dr. Henry Cloud; How To Get A Date As A Christian Single
- 2. Meet with Drs (Mr&Mrs) Edward & Lucy Mungai or Twapata Team
- Translate the content in the videos to common relationship situations.
- Clarify any questions you may have on the content of the videos
- Understand the process and benefits of joining the Twapata Alumni Connect
3. Become a Member of Twapata Alumni Connect Online platform
- Membership is restricted to people who have gone through steps 1 & 2 above
- Meet with other members either face to face or online, one on one or in groups, organize activities (online or outdoors), etc.
- Organize your own groups, meetings and events with other alumni members
For more details contact
Start the journey to building strong values based relationships now.