3 Steps To Trustworthy Relationships
- Empower yourself by watching selected videos on building strong relationships
- Evaluate your relationship preferences in a discussion with our Twapata professional consultants
- Build trust with similar people by becoming a member of Twapata Alumni Connect platform
Now get started.
- STEP 1. Empower yourself by watching the following videos on Relationships
- Video 1: How to build healthy relationships
- Speaker: Dr. John Van Epp – Follow Your Heart without Losing your Mind
- Video 2: Qualities of a potential good spouse
- Speakers: Casey and Meygan: 4 Qualities to Look for in a Future Partner
- Video 3: Signs of a bad relationship
- Speakers. Dr. Tracey Marks: How to Recognize a Toxic Relationship
- Video 4: When to quit a bad relationship
- Video: Brendon Burchard: When to Quit on Someone (or Leave a Bad Relationship!)
- Video 5: How to get a date worth keeping
- Video: Dr. Henry Cloud; How To Get A Date As A Christian Single
- STEP 2. Evaluate your preferences with a Twapata Professional Consultant
- Apply the content in the videos to common relationship situations.
- Clarify any questions you may have on the content of the videos
- Understand the process and benefits of joining the Twapata Alumni Connect
STEP 3. Become a Member of the Twapata Alumni Connect Online platform
- Membership is restricted to people who have gone through steps 1 & 2 above
- Meet with other members either face to face or online, one on one or in groups, organize activities (online or outdoors), etc.
- Organize your own groups, meetings and events with other alumni members
For more information you can reach Twapata Consultancy Team using the following contacts
Start the journey to building strong relationships now.